Took out my E39 M5 for a last tour today and stopped for some pictures – enjoy!
Just a quick update on whats coming up:
– Probably tomorrow: Pictures from last weeks small showoff at the Lamborghini dealership
– After the weekend: Photos from the Seasonopening / Oldtimermeet at the Meilenwerk as well as the opening of the Ferrari/Maserati/Harley Davidson dealership right there
– Mid-May: “Cars&Coffee” Stuttgart
– Mid-June: Ferrari Testarossa Meet Stuttgart
– Late-June: Carpassion Meet Bodensee
In this short update I just want to let you know about some changes in my gear:
- Canon EF 50mm 1.8
I liked the quality the 50/1,8 delivered for the money, but I just couldn’t get warm with the focal lenght. The 30/1,4 is the direct replacement for that and I really like it so far. I was lacking a telelens ever since I sold my 75-300. And was looking into something with maybe a little bit better aperture or stabilizer, or in a perfect world both, but that comes at a price I can’t really afford right now, so I went for a compromise and got the Sigma 100-300/4. And because this is some seriously heavy glass now (~1,45kg / 3,2lbs), I obtained a Cullmann Monopod for simple support.
Also: A new couple of pictures from the Meilenwerk taken with the Sigma 30/1,4 will be online soon, so stay tuned!
Hello and welcome
to my new website. From now on I will post and upload my photo from trips, events or other occasions here. I hope you like and enjoy them. I am starting with this picture above, showing the sunset over San Marcos, TX, taken at Harris Hill Road. More pictures from Texas are in the according gallery.